- Commercial and Residential Closings: Our firm can handle in all aspects of the closing process for Commercial or Residential real estate transactions including negotiating and preparing the contract; performing title searches; negotiating and reviewing financing documents, leases, and due diligence matters; acting as an escrow agent. Our attorneys are engaged with the transaction from start to finish and ensure the title is clean and client funds are protected.
- Partitions: Partition actions are an effective way to resolve a real estate dispute between two parties who cannot decide on whether to sell or keep a property. Our attorneys can prepare an effective plan to help you get your fair share.
- Foreclosures: If you are a homeowner, our attorneys can help you defend a foreclosure action against your home. Our attorneys can examine and evaluate the legitimacy of the foreclosure action and help you find a solution to stay in your home.
- Landlord/Tenant issues: Our attorneys can help with evictions, leases, options to purchase, property damage, tenant abandonment, contracts, conditions of rental property, and fair housing laws.
- Title Corrections and Litigation: Sometimes disputes arise over the rightful ownership of property or liens against property. These disputes are often unexpected and can create anxiety for the landowner. If that happened to you, our attorneys can assist you in correcting the title issue, whether through litigation, negotiation, or submitting a claim to your title insurance company.
- Land Use , Zoning, and Regulatory takings: Want to use your land in a way not currently allowed under your zoning ordinance? Need to figure out what you are allowed to build on your land? Is the government trying to take your land? Our attorneys can analyze these issues and help you design a strategy to help you reach your goals.
- Construction Law: Our attorneys can assist in drafting or reviewing contracts, and help with contract disputes if the deal falls through.