Detail-Oriented Legal Guidance
In Criminal And Family Law Courts

Solid Defense For Post-Conviction Matters

Not all cases end when there is a conviction. Any case where the defendant is found guilty in District Court can be appealed and the accused has a right to a jury trial versus the judge trial alone.

This is very common when it comes to DUI/DWI/DUID cases. In Superior Court, the judge may have allowed evidence to be admitted over your attorney’s objection, given improper jury instruction, or made a myriad of other mistakes. When these happen, it raises the potential for appeal which could result in the verdict being set aside and a new trial occurring.

Need An Attorney For An Appeal?

Being charged with a crime can be unnerving as you face many uncertainties. It is important to have someone who can fight for you, protect your rights in court, and guide you towards making the best decisions for both you and your family. Don’t wait, contact us Dobson Law Firm, PLLC today at 984-297-0075.