In Criminal And Family Law Courts
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Appellate Litigation
John maintains a general practice of law but focuses on serving clients in commercial and residential real estate matters and appellate litigation. He received his law degree from Campbell Law School in 2019, where he co-founded the Campbell Health Law Association and founded the Campbell Law Reporter Podcast. Following graduation, he became an associate attorney at The Vernon Law Firm in Alamance County where he focused on a wide variety of issues but focused primarily on real estate matters. He is a former intern to then Associate Justice of the North Carolina Supreme Court, the Honorable Paul M. Newby. He is also former intern to Associate Judge of the North Carolina Court of Appeals, the Honorable Allegra K. Collins.
He was born in Greenville, South Carolina, but has spent most of his time in the Charlotte, North Carolina area on both sides of the border. He received his undergraduate degree in Political Science from The Citadel in 2014. Upon graduation, he earned a commission to become an officer in the South Carolina Army National Guard, where he continues to serve as a Quartermaster Officer.
- Campbell University School of Law, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Honors: Founder, Campbell Health Law Association
- Honors: Founder, Campbell Law Reporter Podcast
- The Citadel
- Major: Political Science
- The Vernon Law Firm in Alamance County, Associate Attorney
- North Carolina Supreme Court, the Honorable Paul M. Newby, Intern
- North Carolina Supreme Court, the Honorable Paul M. Newby, Associate Justice
- North Carolina Court of Appeals, the Honorable Allegra K. Collins, Intern
- North Carolina Court of Appeals, the Honorable Allegra K. Collins, Associate Justice
- South Carolina Army National Guard, Officer